TTC Media Pvt Ltd operates http://www.thetilakchronicle.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Personal and Non-Personal Information Collection and Use While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Collection of personal identification information from users may include, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to TTC, fill out a form, and in connection with any other activities and services we make available on our site.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse personal information such as names and email address.
TTC collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
1) To Personalize User Experience TTC may collect and use personal information to gauge the trends and ways users use the services and resources on our site.
2) To Send Emails TTC will only use the email addresses provided by the Users to send them information, updates, response to inquiries, requests or questions. If the Users decide to opt-out of our mailing list, they can do so by going through the detailed unsubscribe option provided at the bottom of each email.
3) To Improve our Site TTC strives to continuously innovate and improve based on user feedbacks.
4) To Improve Customer Service TTC regards the customer as its most valuable asset and your information helps us to provide you excellent support.
5) To Administer Promotional Features TTC will use your information to administer promotional features, only and only if they interest you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and thus we adopt highly secure and effective data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access to your personal and non-personal information. TTC does not sell, trade, or rent users personal information to others. TTC works with third party service providers to operate our business and the website on our behalf. These third- party service providers may be provided generic demographic information by TTC for limited purposes provided we are permitted by the user to do so. Users of TTC may find that our advertisers, sponsors, partners, suppliers and other third- party service providers with content on our site with links to their individual websites. TTC does not take responsibility for the content and the links that appear on these sites linked to or from our site. These websites have their own third party and customer service policies which TTC recommends the User to kindly check before visiting.